Friday 28 June 2013

Welcome to Tiffany's Travel Adventures!

Hello! This is my first travel blog. I just started blogging 2 months ago on beauty and health related topics (http://1to1beauty.blogspot.ca/) and I must say that sharing with the internet community about my personal experiences has been pretty fun.

A little about me. I am a Singaporean who has recently moved to Vancouver. I love travelling and have travelled with tours and on my own since I was 8. I started planning my own trip since I was 19 because I have more freedom and time to do the things I like to do and I hate those early morning wake up calls when travelling with tour groups. I also dislike to be herded from one point to another.  If you have any questions about travelling to Singapore or Vancouver, please feel free to drop me a note.

I just came back from a 5-day trip to Las Vegas. It was my third trip to Las Vegas and by far, my most fun trip there. I would like to share with you what I did that make it extra special and how to make it even better if I were to turn back the clock! The travel blog will also cover booking for the trip, accommodation, flight, car rental, the drive, food, show, shopping and other activities such as gambling or tours). I will break up the trip into several blogs so that you can go to the blogs that are useful or interesting to you!

1 comment:

  1. By using CarRental8 you can find the most affordable car hire from over 50000 locations worldwide.

    ReplyDelete