Friday 28 June 2013

Las Vegas - Day 1: WestJet Flight from Vancouver to Las Vegas

It was my first WestJet flight so I will spend some time to review on the flight for those who have not taken WestJet before.

It was a small plane, 6 seats, 3 on each side. Black leather seats with surprisingly sufficient legroom and overhead cabin. In fact, we thought it was more spacious than the Air Canada flight that we took from Vancouver to Toronto last November.

There was no display TV, so it was a good thing I brought my  ipad. We were watching the Korean dramas that I already downloaded from Funshion.

The take off was smooth and the flight crew was friendly. However, the landing was quite an adventure. I am not sure it was because of strong winds in Las Vegas, we experienced quite a roller coaster like drops. It definitely made us wonder if we would take WestJet again.

On the flight back from Las Vegas, we were really lucky to get one of the PLUS seats in the first 3 rows. It had extra long legroom and both the take off and landing were smooth. Thus, on the whole, I would definitely fly by WestJet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment